BlogEngine2 is a lightweight microblogging library written in Python.
- Easy Non-SQL schema migration and maintenance using the Schevo ORM.
- Compatible with Django and WSGI (AuthKit, Paste, Pylons, etc).
- Comments and comments previews.
- Comments moderation.
- Users authentication and custom permission system (as provided by AuthKit)
- Integration with JQuery and JQuery UI.
To install the latest version as root in /usr/local/
$ sudo python setup.py install --prefix=/usr/local
Send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright (C) 2017 Etienne Robillard email@example.com
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification(s), are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions in source and binary forms must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- In addition, neither the names of "BlogEngine", "notmm", nor "Etienne Robillard", may be used to endorse, promote, distribute, or sell products derived from this software without specific and prior written consent.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ETIENNE ROBILLARD AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ETIENNE ROBILLARD OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.